It was another emotional day, I guess my subconscious is now saying, "so, you are done, now what?". Now is when we wait for my system to recharge which is terrifying of course! Today I was thinking about my brother and mom a lot. I kept thinking how guilty Jeff might feel if he is not a match, which of course chances are VERY high that he is not. Then I was feeling guilty if was! Ha!
I'm using this as a place to blog to you all but also as my journal. I slept a lot during my session today and had very vivid dreams. My mom when she first died used to come to me a lot in my dreams, then less and less and the last time she came was when I was prego with Jorja to tell me I was going to have a girl and on May 9th (creepily right!). I've always wondered why through all this she never came but today she did; she came in my dream when I got a nosebleed gusher to help me stop it. We were in a hospital for me, as soon as my nose started bleeding I called her and she came to help. Then we watched some nurse doing something funny with a patient in the next window?! I don't even know if my nose stopped because I woke up and then sat straight up about 10 minutes later and realized, "hey, mom came!!!!!!". I"m one happy girl and is absolutely bursting with this faith that needs to be channelled! Poor Scott when I get home! Ha! Love and yay, the grossness is done!! Vic
6 comments:
A big, huge hooray!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you Vix! Now we just gotta get you home as soon as possible. I will be sending your bone marrow good vibes and energy so those counts recover quickly. I've been praying for you in my own sort of way. I'm glad your mom is taking care of you!!! She's the one I've been praying to. I love you bud. Lets all now focus on a speedy recovery with a brand spakin' new, fully functioning bone marrow.
Vick-ster - Vick-o-rama!! You go girl!! So happy to hear your done with that yucky stuff! You're on your way girlfriend...keep it up! Big hugs! -Kris
Alright things are now starting to become right with the world! Now let's get that bone marrow workin'. I can see why you needed some journaling therapy! I hope you had some visitors today to share your stories with...can't wait to give you the biggest hug you have ever received...EVER! Love ya...
Oh, I'm so, so, so happy you're done!!! And you did great, girl!! I know that your Mom is and has always been with you, and she comes to you when you need her the most! She was a very special lady, and she passed that down to you! Hope the next leg is easy breezy, thinking of you lots n lots!! Way to go, we're so very proud of you!! love and hugs!!
Yay i'm so glad you're done the treatment! Way to go! And your mom showed up to let you know she's taking care of you...that's so incredible Vic! I'm glad to see you're in good spirits & thinking positively, & thanks for sharing all your thoughts with us. You're a strong girl & I'll be praying for you & sending more good vibes for all the right things to keep happening. Get lots of rest! xoxo
Interesting how the universe shows you what you need to see and gives you what you need feel. We know that it was no coinicedence that you received a visit from your beautiful Mother!! We are always protected by something or someone greater than ourselves!! I'm so happy your are at the end of this part of the journey! You are always in my prayers! Lots of Love Nic xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment