Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Raging...

Our friend Shauna from Seattle brought the fam dinner tonight with her babe Lucas.
Lucas 7 months and Rowen 6 months; too cute!
Rowen: "Dude, it's totally ok you are holding my hand." Lucas: "dude, I totally know."
Ok boys, get it together!
I'm so freaking mad right now. Just went for a walk, outside finally no less, and people were all over the hospital doors smoking....seriously!!!!! You are not supposed to even smoke on the grounds and they are standing outside the freaking doors. A-holes, seriously.
Anyway, that's all...and if anyone has homemade good cookin' I'd love some! If you have spagetti one night, pack up a little individual rubbermaid container for me. The food SUCKS and I need some homemade anything!!!!!!!!!! So, left overs of real food: WELCOME!!!!!! oxox

1 comment:

darcyj said...

I wish I lived closer cause I would bring you spaghetti!
I imagine eating the food there is pretty depriving and could bring on some serious food cravings - hence the specific order, lol

take care Vicki!

Love D'Arc