
I love this picture of her at the Wall's cabin...not just cause she looks like me either...:)

What a beautiful flower girl!

I added this picture of Brielle and Jorja because it could be Ang and I!!! Too cute!

Daddy has such a great eye...nice shot honey!

Daddy, daughter moments! :)
So I had a terrible day yesterday. Fever, chills, aches etc. etc. Dr. Wong says it was the ATG. I hate it!! Had a crappy nurse so had a hell day...was so sad I couldn't hang out with Shauna and Yokes...sorry ladies but I feel much better today! I actually slept last night so that helps I'm sure...my WBC are still at zero, got platelets yesterday so they are up to 45 and my red/hmg are at 12.7! Dr. Wong was surprised and happy with that...:)
It freaks me out that I literally am not producing white blood cells. How weird really?! But, that's what all these harsh drugs do right? So glad to be off the prednisone. After my fever and night sweats and being off the steroids, I have deflated 5 pounds today! Also, one of my nose plugs came out so I only look like the guy from the Mask from the right side! :) I'll be in touch...xo
I'm attaching some pix of my gorgeous family....Scott took Rowen for his shots today and they did very well. I told him not to take any of those nurses crap and laughed when he called. All's he had to say was that mom was in the hospital and they left him alone about not nursing or getting all his shots....except that they wanted to do crisis family counselling and stuff.....ha!!!! Only Scott could handle it...I laugh picturing him saying, "No, we're doing fine thanks. No, we don't need an intervention....". ha!
1 comment:
Hey Vicki!
So glad to hear today is a better day for you.Bet it feels good to be shed of that nose plug..at least you have a small nose to start with, can u imagine what mine would look like if it was jammed full!!! EEGADS!! The pics are fantastic of Jorja! Sure don't stay little for long!! Take care and talk to you soon!! Love ya
Post a Comment